Posted 21 hours ago

Fifa 23 ps5 help please

Hi can anyone help ?
I have fifa 23 on disc for ps5 but now all of a sudden when i inser the disc and try to play the game it takes me to the EA subscribe page asking to sign up to monthly payments as below picture,
I cannot get fifa to load at all THanks 4308851-7kL3f.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

21 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    If you go to the 3 dots at the right. Can you choose a different version! Looks like it is trying to load from EA play (edited)
    Author
    No it just gives me this as below 52348886-uyJ2J.jpg
    Could try uninstalling, rebuilding the system software database from safe mode and then reinstalling

But it seems like the game is delisted from PS Stores, which could be linked to the trouble. You might be able to select a specific version of the game by following these steps I found online courtesy of jivzor8:
    Something that worked for me. Search “Fifa 23” in the PS Store, then go to the add-ons, basically the ultimate team money or whatever. From there, go to the three dots and select view game. That should bring you to the game.

Maybe like that you can select the non EA Play version of the game? Not sure, seems like a stupid issue to have to deal with. You've got the disk, the game should work without this faff!
    Author
    Tried that went to fifa 23 points and clicked three dots and selected view game and it takes me to the ea subscribe page below 52351915-V1WBq.jpg
    Just make it an excuse to get EA FC 24 it’s miles better anyway imho.
    Author
    I was thinking of that but i cant get on the fifa 23 title screen to purchase it for £20 lol
    Author
    I thought it may be a ea account link issue but i can play any other ea game ie ufc no problem
    Mega weird. Can you show the FIFA icon on the main home screen?
    Author
    It shows the disc icon as below but when i press the fifa 23 icon (disc) it begins to load for around 3 seconds before backing out and taking me to the ea subscribe page 52349122-Mg0o9.jpg
    what about if you disconnect the console from the internet, then insert the disc and see what happens ? (just a thought)
    Author
    Thanks il try that
    Author
    IL try that thanks
's avatar