Posted 1 July 2023

How to buy directly from Xbox Turkey Store at daily currency rates using a Reloadable FUPS or Oldubil Virtual Debit Card - NO VPN REQUIRED

UPDATE 02/01/24 - Message added purely in best interests of members of this forum. Recently, various users have commented on the use of Ininal cards for the purpose of buying "cheaper" games from the Xbox / PSN Turkey Store fronts. This requires providing Ininal with a copy of your UK Passport to obtain the necessary payment card. This "method" has been available for some time, however you will find it is noticeably absent from any of my guides on HUKD and there is a reason for that. Unlike Crypto.com and CryptoPay cards that came before it, Ininal is NOT FCA Regulated, in order words from a UK financial regulation standpoint, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, protecting your personal and passport information, this even extends to funds you hold with them. Ask yourself, do you trust Ininal with your passport information and what are they going to do if you have your personal data, identity or even your money stolen. The answer is nothing. You will have ZERO recourse against Ininal if any of these eventualities happen in the future, and the UK financial regulator will NOT be able to help you. It is unfortunate that FUPS is essentially closed to new users, but it is what it is. It does not matter how "cheap" digital games might be, ask yourself is it really worth risking having your identity stolen for the purpose of saving a few quid on games you might only play the once, or in some cases never at all. There is the old adage of not recommending or advising someone to proceed with a course of action that you would never take yourself, and that is the sole reason Ininal has never been discussed at any point in this guide. If you choose to proceed with applying for their card, you do so entirely at your own risk, and there are many of them. You have been warned, repeatedly. This will be the final update to this guide.

UPDATE 28/10/23: FUPS continues to work on the Xbox Turkey Store for those with existing FUPS accounts and cards, however signing up for a new FUPS account is currently not possible without a valid Turkish ID. Please note OlduBil cards are no longer accepted on the Xbox Turkey Store. These changes are due to regulatory changes in Turkey, specifically around the use of "anonymous" pre-paid cards and there are no current known workarounds. The guide will be left as is, in order to assist those with previously activated FUPS accounts.

You will need the following:

• FUPS iOS or Android app
  • Temporary Turkish mobile no for receiving FUPS activation SMS (PingMe app recommended - see notes below)
  • Reloadable FUPS debit card purchased from Plati.Market
  • Access to a (new or existing) Revolut account for converting GBP funds to TRY and loading these funds on to the FUPS card.
  • Some degree of patience, it is a bit fiddly to set up but once done significant savings can be made in the long term, or until Microsoft block this method.

1) Firstly, download the FUPS app from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store. Both are available to download from the UK variants of the Apple and Google Play stores. FUPS is a virtual prepaid debit card issued in Turkey that allows you to pay anywhere in TRY without verification e.g. the submission of a passport or driving license for KYC puposes, this does however mean that you have a monthly limit of 2750 TRY - this monthly limit is reset on the 1st of each month. Once you have the app installed, the default language may be changed to English by clicking over the 3 dots to the top right of the screen and selecting English language accordingly.

Complete the FUPS registration by entering your first and last name, along with your email address. I have seen people suggest elsewhere that a Turkish name should be used, however I personally used my own, real, legitimate name for consistency across the board. Continue with the registration and enter the 6 digit code that will be sent to your email address.

2) You will now be required to enter a Turkish mobile phone number. Whilst there is an option present here to enter a UK mobile phone number, rest assured this DOES NOT WORK. The best option for obtaining a temporary Turkish mobile phone number is to use the PingMe app from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store. Basically, you need to click “Balance Recharge” and select your chosen payment method, note that 2 coins equates to 1 SMS received. I personally used the Apple store, where 5 credits costs £5.99. Once your coins are topped up, click “Verification” and select “FUPS” as the website to validate, with Turkey as the Country, and click “Next”. A temporary Turkey mobile no will then be displayed on-screen, if the PingMe app gives you an error that no Turkish number is available, simply refresh or try the process again. Copy and paste the provided Turkish mobile phone number into the FUPS app, you’ll then receive a 6 digit SMS code in PingMe that needs to be entered into the FUPS app for verification. Finish the FUPS app set up by setting your personal PIN.

It is advisable that you make a permanent record of the temporary Turkish number allocated to you, and that you keep that number safe for future reference. Importantly, you will need to specify the number used on registering for FUPS should you ever get locked out of the app, change your mobile phone, reinstall the app, or otherwise need to log back into FUPS at some point again.

3) You now need to buy a FUPS reloadable debit card from Plati.Market. CARE - You need to buy the actual card, NOT a top up, so avoid any options that say the words “Top Up”or “Recharge”. There will be quite a few sellers on there, try to look for a seller that accepts payments by PayPal, if that is your preference. Example - I managed to pick up a FUPS card here via PayPal from the seller with great feedback for approx £4. The card purchased has an expiry date of 2026. Note that these are reloadable cards that can be used time and time again, until the card expiry date. After payment you will receive an image of the card with a QR code from the seller. Please keep these card details safe and do not dispose of it, as the card details are not viewable from within the FUPS app. In the FUPS app click on “Cards” and scan the QR code and set up a 4 digit PIN to activate the FUPS card in your app.

IMPORTANT! (credit to & for helpful security tips): Whilst in the FUPS app, it is recommended that you change the following security settings. Remember, once the FUPS Virtual Visa Card is activated in your app, the card does still exist in physical form somewhere in the world. Whilst the risk of someone using the physical card to spend your own funds is relatively small (we are completely reliant on reputable sellers doing the honest thing and destroying the physical card safely following of the sale of the card to you via Plati.Market), the risk is obviously still there, and you can make changes to security settings in the FUPS app to minimise the risk further. It goes without saying that you should not keep your life savings and/or excess funds on these cards, only ever top up the amount of funds needed to buy what you need at any given time, and nothing more.

Fups App > Cards > Disable "Contactless Transactions"
Fups App > Cards > Settings > Disable "Shopping by Phone or Mail"
Fups App > Cards > Settings > Disable "ATM Usage"

Whilst you are in settings, check the following two options are enabled to ensure the correct functioning of your card on the Xbox store:

Fups App > Cards > Settings > Enable "Online Shopping"
Fups App > Cards > Settings > Enable "International Use"

4) There are very few ways to actually top-up the FUPS card, but Revolut works like a treat, in an instant. Firstly load up your Revolut account with the required funds and click “Exchange” in the Revolut app to convert the amount to TRY and complete the conversion of your funds. Then click “Transfer”, then “New” at the top right of the screen and select “Card recipient”, then fill in the required data i.e. your FUPS debit card number and the amount of TRY currency that you wish to transfer over. Note that Revolut will apply a very small charge here for doing so. The sent funds should reach the FUPS card pretty much instantly.

Be aware that FUPS will apply a 5% transaction fee to your purchase on the Xbox Store, please therefore account for this transaction fee when loading Turkish Lira to your FUPS card to ensure there are sufficient funds available for your purchase to go through successfully.

Note that you can also purchase directly from the Turkish Xbox store using an Oldubil card. Whilst technically much easier to set up, via their iOS or Android app with a regular UK mobile phone number, actually loading funds on to the Oldubil card is another matter. This can be facilitated via an International IBAN bank transfer, however users of MyDealz report missing bank transfer payments and the like. You can however top up the Oldubil virtual card (displayed directly in app after signing up) instantly with a Turkish debit card, which is where the FUPS virtual card comes in. Whilst not at all needed if you plan to use FUPS only, this does present a backup payment option should you run into difficulty using FUPS. You can also avoid the 5% transaction charge altogether by paying for your games using the Oldubil card.

5) You can then purchase your required games directly on the Turkish Xbox store via a web browser, without the use of a VPN. I personally used Chrome, without incognito mode, however that is something you may wish to try. You DO NOT need to formally change your account or console region, leave it as it is. Simply go to any game you wish to purchase on the Xbox store and change en-GB to tr-TR in the website URL, the store currency will change to TRY accordingly. You can use Google translate, however the Xbox store functions exactly how it does on the GB storefront. Click the green buy button and opt to add a new card, here you should enter details of your FUPS / Oldubil card. Proceed with the purchase and you should get a notification in the FUPS / Oldubil app advising the payment was successful. Any game you purchase should be in your regular console library to download.

Voila!

Q&A

1) Does this method work with Xbox pre-orders?

Yes, but only if the game is within 10 days of its release date.

2) Does this method work with Xbox Live and Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions on the Turkey Store?

Yes!

3) Oh no! I've been locked out of FUPS / changed mobile phone / re-installed the FUPS app / cannot access my FUPS account / otherwise need to log back into the FUPS app.... what do I do?

Guide credit to

You will need the FUPS Card and CVC numbers, the PIN number you assigned to it during setup, and the details of the temporary Turkish phone number originally used to set up the FUPS app.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE - To see the Turkish phone number used in the FUPS app, click the "My Profile" icon in the top right corner, and click into "Personal Information". The Turkish phone number starting with +90 is recorded there. As discussed earlier, it is worth saving all this information in a secure location for future reference.

To recover your FUPS account or add to a new phone etc., install the app, change the language to English from the 3 dots in the top right corner.

1 - After opening the app in English select - "Registered, let's go".
2 - Click "I forgot my password".
3 - Enter the Turkish +90 number for the account.
4 - Press "Continue" and enter last 4 numbers of the FUPS card and the CVC number.
5 - Enter your 4 digit card PIN that you setup during the initial registration.
6 - Select "Continue" and set a new six digit number password.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

2059 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Log time lurker on Hotdeals but a first time poster here. I hope the following information on how to recover your FUPS account helps.

The information comes from the German Mydealz thread the OP mentioned.

It's possible to recover your FUPS account if you're ever logged out of it , replace your phone or just add it to a 2nd phone if you want.

However to do this you will need the FUPS Card and CVC numbers, the PIN number you assigned to it during setup and the details of the phone Turkish phone number the card was set up with.

To see the phone number in the FUPS app go "My Profile icon" and into "personal information" The Turkish phone number starting with +90 is there. It's worth saving all this information in a secure location for future reference !!!

To recover the account or add to a new phone install the app, change the language to English from the 3 dots in the top right corner

1 - After opening the app in english select - "Registered, let's go"

2 - I forgot my password

4 - Press continue and enter last 4 numbers of the FUPS card and the cards CVC number

5 - Enter your 4 digit card pin that you setup during the initial registration

6 - Select Continue and set the new six digit number password

It's actually easy to do but it very important to note all of the information used during the initial setup , most especially the Turkish number used !!!
    This worked like a treat and was just what I was looking for
    @deleted449189 Another easy way to top up the FUPS card is using Remitly. Revolut transfer direct via the debit card number is undoubtedly the quickest and easiest method.

However there will be a number of people who won't have Revolut. Or might just be casual/curious user and another really simple way to transfer is Remitly. The first transfer is free and the exchange rates are good.

Like Revolut you can do a near instant transfer to the debit card directly. After your first transfer there is a few of €2.99. I'm in the euro zone so not sure what the £ charge would be. So it's not the best option but it's not a bad backup method.

I also tried Remitly to top up Oldubil via the card directly however the card is unsupported. Apparently card that number start with "4" are supported but those that start with "5" are not. Oldubil virtual cards are are beginning with "5". I actually bought a physical card too in the hopes it would start with "4" but this began with "5" also.

I would also advise that anyone using FUPS disable the tap feature on the card and in settings disable shopping by phone/mail and ATM usage. As added security it's also possible to freeze the card in-between transactions. And keep the funds on the card at a minimum to avoid loses.

I recommend this because the card does physically exist in Turkey somewhere. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that some sellers may at some stage use try to use the physical card via tap transactions.

Again thanks for the guide it's worked brilliantly for me. As long as people are smart about the risks and they backup all the details of the FUPS card including the phone number registered to the account there is no reason why this card can't be used well into the future.

EDIT - I meant to say another provider that should work with the direct debit card transfer is Paysend. I haven't tried myself but they do support send to debit card transactions. I imagine it'll work with at least the FUPS card but Oldubil is a different matter. They say they supports MasterCard transfers, which is what Oldubil virtual card is. I might try later if I get a chance.

EDIT2 - I took the plunge and decided to try Paysend on Oldubil. It crapped out , took my money and then issued an instant refund which will take 5 days 🫣

EDIT3 - The repayment from Paysend to my card (Revolut) went through pretty quick but my account with Paysend was locked out. I got onto the support team and it was sorted out they unlocked it but never told me why it was locked.

Despite this I tired the transfer again to Oldubil with different cards and yet it refused to go through. Money was taken and refunded. I'm sure it will work for FUPS but I've no need to explore further as I have a working method with Revolt and Remitly (edited)
    Author
    Thanks for the helpful tips, will add some of this to the guide and also a Q&A.

Can I ask what you mean by disable tap?

EDIT - Sorry I get what you mean now ie contactless. (edited)
    STAR WARS Dark Forces Remaster for 85 TL = £2.15
    xbox.com/tr-…er/
    Sorry if the answer is obvious as I understand what Joey says that it’s easier to top up OlduBil with the correct currency via a Fups card. I’m not too fussed about any additional charges as the savings outweigh them but does anyone know if it’s possible to Top Up a OlduBil card via Starling/Chase or Cryptopay/Crypto.com just for ease? Or a regular Debit Card? I don’t have access to Revolut currently.
    I would strongly advise opening a Revolut account. As long as you've got a Passport or Driving License, it's very easy and you'll have one up and running in a few minutes.

I tried topping up OlduBil with Starling and they held it for "checks" for around 10 days. Then I was told that those checks had been completed and that I should try it again, which I did.

It was subsequently held for "checks" a second time so, around two weeks after I'd tried the initial transfer, I opened a Revolut account and topped up OlduBil in about 20 minutes.
    I Got it,

the top ups from account/debit cards into FUPS are really steep now, i dunno if something changed:
    (i neve paid a dime)

- Top-up with Credit/Debit CardTop-up of 1,000 TL or more: 2.98%.
    - Visa Direct: Up to 2,750 TL, 2% + 20 TL

They made me pay the second rate.
    So, it only makes sense to do what was told not to do. Make a monthly BIG top up to ease on the fixed rate (20TR) of multiple top ups;

I used to frequently put 3x, 4x times 200 Tr a month, and now i would pay 25Tr (20flat+5var) of fee for each. and give 100tr a month to FUPS.
    I rather do 1x 1000Tr top up, and pay 20Tr flat rate, and the other 20Tr variable rate.
    That's good to know - I did a transfer from Revolut on 9th Jan & want charged any fee so this must have started on the 10th. I'm not planning to transfer much going forward anyway as I seem to have bought basically every game that's ever come out on the Xbox via Turkey!

I'm just waiting to see if the Tomb Raider pre-order goes through at 38TL (or however much it was) & how much the TLOU2 upgrade is. Been a pretty good 6 months with FUPS though.
    Having big problems transfering lira from FUPS to OlduBil, sends me 3D secure validation, tried both validation methods which don't work, only had one use of Turkish number on ping me it wants to send to.
    Android? I managed to get it working. Make sure the FUPS app is fully closed (not just sleeping in the background) and then send the 3D Secure verification from the OlduBil app. Open FUPS app and it should prompt you to accept the transfer.
    If anyone was looking to preorder Starfield (premium upgrade edition) the 10 day window is now open. Just went through with no issues using FUPS card
    How did you do it? I am receiving an error that my store region does not match. I am trying to purchase this premium upgrade
    All done and seems to be working. I used 5sim.biz/ for the Turkish phone number. Was 91p and you get enough credit for 2 numbers.
    Which one on that site did you use?
    If you are with HSBC you can setup a Global Money account for free and convert £ to almost any currency, that you can then transfer directly with no fees.

Transferred this morning TLR to Oldubil and they were credited at around noon. (edited)
    You need to click on "Pay & Transfer" in the app and then "Send money internationally".

I used their Denzibank account to transfer. (edited)
    Awesome thanks @joeydeacon, great guide - worked flawlessly. It's nearly like the good old days, we just need a similar method for ARG 🤞

Tried it on a couple of pre-orders and it worked first time. They are due out 27/07 so maybe it allows it if it isn't to far away from launch? (edited)
    Makes sense, pre-orders are charged from 10 days before release so as you're charged at the point of ordering, it'll work fine. If you tried pre-ordering Starfield for example it wouldn't work as you can't hold a charge on a prepaid card.
    Managed to successfully do this. Finally! Kudos to OP & this thread.

Went the Oldubil route but regretted it. Haven't tried it but FUPS method is probably easier. Wasted HUGE amounts of time. But now I've got 20 games for £35 instead of £100+.

EDIT: According to Congers816 (below) the Revolut card can be used to topup Oldubil. If thats the case then I'd definitely recommend Oldubil.

MY OLDUBIL PROBLEMS
    Getting the card was easy enough, problem was loading it with money. OP pointed that out, but thought I'd give it a go anyway, so its all on me. Tried with Halifax Clarity as that can pay in foreign currency - Oldubil app just wouldn't accept it (vague error just said that card cannot be used). Tried Electronic Transfer (via OFX) and after a day got a phone call asking for my life history and financial statements! As Turkey has been marked as a dodgy financial area, they have to do extra legal checks. Fine. I did it all. Next day, instead of processing or rejecting - they passed it onto their compliance team. After half a day I could see they were umming & arring about taking the risk (for £35!), and time was running out, so gave them couple hours deadline & they cancelled it. Also this EFT method needed me to find a lot more details about the particular bank & branch (for that account number) for paying into Oldubil.

So, signed up for Binance - the other way found on Internet for loading it. Wow. Thats wasn't an easy process! Well, it is easy once you know what you're doing, which takes a long time because you're basically joining a giant wall street-like financial system. And what you do has to be DONE VERY VERY CAREFULLY because any small mistake could mean loss of your money or your reputation on there (& then blocking). They're super-hot on authentication because anything to do with bitcoin gets attacked by hackers and fraudsters and once assets are gone they're impossible to get back. In addtion, the way to pay into Oldubil is not standard account name and number - you have to select one of their many bank accounts in their Turkish banks & get that account number and use their company name, not your name or Oldubil, and your card number to transfer money in.

So, I learned it all, went through the email and SMS authentication hoops, set-up all the security and managed sell some coins for Turkish Lira onto my Oldubil, then Binance decided before I could send the guy who gave me money already, I had to install Google Authenticator app! No choice. Problem is, if I didn't give the guy what he paid for, I could get into trouble with Binance & get blacklisted as a crook (because there are lots on there). OK, I did the Google Authentication. Of course, now Binance decided that wasn't enough! So, I also needed the email authentication at the same time! EXCEPT BINANCE WOULDNT SEND THE AUTHENTICATION CODE. Its like they were trying to make my first transaction fail & turn me into a crook. Ridiculous. Fortunately, the buyer was patient. In the end I had to talk to support who made ME raise an appeal about the transaction(?)(somehow they couldn't just sort it), and include proof the funds were transferred (even though I told them they were). This was OK to do because Oldubil app shows receipts & you can email those. Anyway, they confirmed the transaction and all OK. This all added an hour delay to the transaction. I guess Binance are anal about this because lots of people have been conned. You must make sure the person who bought your bitcoin is the one who transferred the money into Oldubil, otherwise, a chargeback could be done afterwards and Oldubil would have cancelled the transfer after you'd released your coins to the fraudster. And probably still charged you for the transfer and whatever for the chargeback too.

Here's the next problem that makes the Oldubil method not as good - they take 10% of the money you transfer in. That was £3.50 in my case. This may be more expensive than the plati.market route. I wouldn't mind this charge, but put together with all the other mess, I can't recommend Oldubil method unless you're confident with bitcoin dealing or experienced in it and very careful about checking & double-checking all the little things in transactions & anal about following the Binance guides. (edited)
    Author
    Transferring money from FUPS to OlduBil as a card load is an instant process and completely avoids the 9.3% transfer charge, the charge applies to bank transfers and not card loads.

Many people on MyDealz and Dealabs have long since reported missing bank transfers to OlduBil, which is why the approach isn’t discussed in the guide. I’d rather not people potentially lose money.

I’ve literally done all the legwork already here so others don’t have to.
    Author
    FYI - Update, users of other Turkish pre-paid anonymous cards other than OlduBil are getting the same message about regulatory changes and the fact cards can now only be used on Turkish Seal websites. No clarification on FUPS but they will likely be impacted in the same way. My advice is do not load up any further funds to either of these cards. Discussion has been “expired” for now.
    If I have a preorder lined up - Tomb Raider 123 - shall I try and cancel it then?

Or leave the funds, and hope it goes through come next year?
    i tried logging into the fups card today and it wouldnt let me login and making a new account is asking for Turkish ID number now. I wonder if this method is now locked?
    OP's main post has been updated with the following...

To recover your FUPS account or add to a new phone etc., install the app, change the language to English from the 3 dots in the top right corner.

1 - After opening the app in English select - "Registered, let's go".
    2 - Click "I forgot my password".
    4 - Press "Continue" and enter last 4 numbers of the FUPS card and the CVC number.
    5 - Enter your 4 digit card PIN that you setup during the initial registration.
    6 - Select "Continue" and set a new six digit number password.
    Thank you for the detailed guide, I did this same method but instead used it for other subscriptions. Unfortunately it didn't work for netflix or disney+ and now I have a bunch of turkish lira just sitting in my FUPS app. Is there any way to transfer this out of there without having to provide a turkish ID number or IBAN?? I have tried searching for international money transfers and most do not work or require additional info and the only one that didn't ask for this was western union but even they then declined the transfers multiple times, only giving an error code (C2002). Guessing they smelled something fishy or prepaid cards just aren't allowed. Regardless, really hoping for another way to do this and would appreciate any help as I have pretty much exhausted all of my options :/
    Author
    I have already had a warning email from FUPS that my card (when translated) should only be used for only for transactions in my name, I don't know what they mean by that but I have been testing these cards repeatedly on different platforms inc PSN so they may be on to this sort of thing as you say. RE getting money off the card if you open a Oldbuil account via their app (easily done with a UK phone number) and set up a virtual card you can transfer your funds off the FUPS card to an Oldbuil card, from there you can use it on Disney+ etc quite easily (as I have done).
    This may not help anyone on this post, but i just managed to buy a Lifetime Plex pass, using FUPS for under £25 (not sure if i needed it but also put my windscribe vpn onto Turkey whilst purchasing - but it went through!)
    Hi

ive just tried to do as you said but I need to put in a postcode, what did you do to make it work? 
    Can your Xbox account be banned for this?
    Sure you can.

Will you be banned? That's a different question. One that no one knows the answer to.

AFAIK, no one has ever been banned for buying from foreign Xbox stores but as with all things like this there's always a risk. (edited)
    @deleted449189 I have seen the post only now.
    Topic Fups it is possible to log in from the app and also log in on another device. In case you did not know

- +90 phone number Fups credit card (Account -> Personal information)
    - Last 4 payments from Fups credit card
    - CVV from Fups credit card
    - Card Pin (already set at registration)

1. set app in English (for better understanding)
    2. registered, let's go
    3. I forgot my Password
    4. enter +90 number from account (Account -> Personal information)
    5. continue
    6. enter last 4 payments from Fups credit card
    7. enter CVV
    8. enter card pin (you have set during registration)
    9. continue
    10. set new password
    11. finished
    What about if your app has logged you out? I cannot log back in to the app as I don't know the number used when registering
    So this worked for me last week, now when I’m trying to buy Stray on turkey store using the same method as I did last week I’m getting told

‘Change your Store region
    Your payment option issuance region needs to match your Store region. Find out more’

Has the above still worked for other people today?
    Still working as of a few minutes ago.

50762423-QSvXe.jpg
    [deleted]
    Mate it's literally number 3 in the Q&A on the OP's thread. 🤦‍♂️
    Thanks for this amazing guide. Setup and ready.

Just to clarify please on:
    "monthly limit of 2750 TRY - this monthly limit is reset on the 1st of each month."

I setup today so I can topup again on the 1st October to 2750 TRY based on above?

Also what happens if you try to send money from Revolut to FUP and passed limit 2750?

Thanks
    Author
    Yes you can top up a further 2,750 Turkish Lira from 1st Oct

If you try and fund the account whilst at the monthly limit FUPS will simply reject the transfer and send it back to Revolut.
    Just purchased high on knife with Fups so that's still working for now.
    I made a cheap test purchase with OlduBil earlier and it went through, not sure how long it will last though.
    I think Disney+ no longer works with FUPS cards, trying 48h after I missed my monthly payment of 64.99TL, been good for 3 months prior however will no longer process the same card. Bummer! Tried with different VPNs too. 

Workaround; use Revolut & VPN tried by chance and sailed through, back to monthly subscription 64.99TL 🏻
    Very helpful! Me too!

All this time people flocking to get a FUPS card because it is a turkish currency card when all along revolut is a multi-currency card that supports TL, so of course it was gonna work! D'oh, I can't believe I never thought of this! Lol bet so many people have let revolut slip under the radar. (edited)
    Is it possible to buy games from Turkey as 'gifts' which the codes can then be gifted?
    Thanks for this great guide - Ive been using Oldubil via FUPS for some time on both the xbox and ps5 successfully. - however I also made a small value pre-order on the xbox a while ago, bypassing the 10 day pre-order limit by adding a small dlc for another game. The purchase has gone through ok, and the funds reverted to my oldubil card awaiting the game release and the game is showing on my account as a pre-order. With the recent developments with Oldubil should I cancel or await the game release and see if the funds are taken? The pre-order is low value so not overly concerned if I end up losing the lira.. Just wondered if anyone has come across this before or has any other suggestions - thanks for any help offered... (edited)
    I already came across this issue. Your Oldubil card will be declined since it no longer works but when you go to your account page and it asks you to change your payment method to pay for the pre-order you can put in another card and it doesn't seem to do the region check from what I saw. I put in my Wise card and it accepted/charged it, even though the Wise card doesn't seem to normally work when purchasing from the Turkish Xbox store(gives me a region mismatch error).
    So kinda stupid, it wasnt really that many hoops to jump through to get this going. £5 to start which is covered by the first purchase..

The only change is you need a turkish ID number to get the FUPS card, adding an extra step.

Googling it, Wise (How to Open a Turkish Bank Account Online (Even for Non-Residents) (monito.com) mentions you need ID but a "Tax ID Number or Foreigner’s ID Number" could work?

How Can Foreigners Get Tax ID Number in Turkey? (expatguideturkey.com)

Dijital Vergi Dairesi (gib.gov.tr) Potential Tax Number Application for Foreigners

Wondering if that would work, although looking at the FUPS page everything is in turkish. Although per your instructions, phone number is needed after email verification. So can give it a go and see if it works i guess.

Edit: Sorry to dissapoint, they emailed back. Asked specifically about Tax ID but doubtful.

In order to register and use FUPS, you need to be Republic of Türkiye citizen or have residence permission ID. All transactions are done on Turkish ID card number, i guess they track it that way (edited)
    So does this work? And with a verified FUPS account does it also remove the 2750TL limit?
    Can confirm, still works for Ubisoft Plus! Best thing is it activates the premium Ubisoft+ sub on my Ubi account, so I can play everything on PC too!

1. connected to Turkey via NordVPN on PC
    2. shared that network adapter with the mobile hotspot adapter
    3. connected to the PC hotspot from the console
    4. changed the console region and MS account region both to Turkey
    5. added my FUPS card through a browser on PC
    6. paid on the console

Avatar and Prince of Persia on PC, here we go! (edited)
    Also works buying through the Xbox website (that's how I do it) so no need to mess around with VPNs or sharing hotspots.
    It definitely works with Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass as well. You may refer to my guide on mydealz with Google Translate to understand the exact steps to be taken.

It is also possible to gift games from the Turkish store even though the function is not officially present. All it needs is some network traffic manipulation as presented in this guide. Comes in handy if you've got a friend who does not have a Turkish credit card of his own. Only works for games, though, and not the subscriptions.
    So the 3 year method mentioned at the bottom will work for this too?

I've had a look but the 1 and 3 month plans seem to be more expensive?
    Wow some of the prices are crazy cheap. I just bought:

KINGDOM HEARTS - HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
    KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
    KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ
    Total 425.62 TL

So around £13 total for all 3 including FUPS fees. It's like around £71 for these three in the same sale on the UK site!

I've also noticed that many games are cheaper on the Turkish Xbox compared to PlayStation. e.g. KINGDOM HEARTS - HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX seems to be 439 TL on Turkish PSN (219.50 TL in current sale), while it's 218.75 TL on the Xbox (109 TL in current sale).

@deleted449189 don't suppose you're thinking about doing Xbox Turkey sale threads now are you? (edited)
    Author
    I was actually thinking about doing that for the Turkey store now, leave it with me
    I've used FUPS card now on the following:
    Netflix Turkey
    Disney+ Turkey
    Spotify Turkey
    Xbox Series X
    Xbox.com

works great!
    Do you need to use a VPN for the the first month for Netflix or not?
    hotukdeals.com/com…492

All good advice.
    Just to reiterate:
    - Fups App -> Cards-> On the Card (Settings) -> Toggle "Shopping by Phone or Mail"
    - Fups App -> Cards-> On the Card (Contactless & Transac. Option) -> Toggle
    I had this working perfectly but I upgraded my iPhone today and when I’ve come to trying to log into the FUPS app I can’t log back into my account and card because it’s requesting a mobile number and password (which was stored in the PingMe app) but it then requested an SMS code which I cannot get because I don’t have access to the original phone number tied to my original account.

Has anybody else encountered this and if so, how did you get around it?? Thanks in advance.
    Read the bottom of the guide on the top of the page the work around is there. I upgraded to the iPhone 15PM and have access to the app.
    After having no luck at all & getting region error its suddenly started working. I've bought 4 things today & everything went rhrough straight away. For anyone else having this problem it may be worth waiting 5 or 6 days & trying again.

I seem to remember something similar when Argentina was working. Joey or someone else may remember
    Cheers, mate.
    Confirmed that is working. Total cost around £5 (card vis PayPal+ SMS coins but that went from Google Rewards cash xD)

Just wonder when they will block it :/ (edited)
    Just a quick question what are the chances of the Xbox account being blocked if these prepaid cards do turn out to be stolen or something?
    They're blank cards, otherwise you wouldn't be able to add them to your FUPS account. They're not tied to anyone.
    I have my card added to the FUPS app. How do I reveal the card details on the app??

It currently shows the last 4 digits whilst everything else is "*****" etc
    You can't unfortunately, you just have to keep the picture of the card you get send safe
    Great guide. Joey do you have any info for buying on the Brazil store? I gather it's via gift cards but I don't know the whole process
    simply buy gift cards for country of origin and redeem at Microsoft Redeem making sure your VPN is on and connected to the country you bought the gift cards for.

example: 50RS Gift Card (Brazil) buy for £7.43 and redeem making sure your VPN is on and connected to Brazil.

job done. Simple process
    Presumably OlduBil not working won't affect this guide using FUPs?
    Author
    Oldubil should still work if you are making a card load payment from FUPS, not an international IBAN payment from Revolut.
    This worked an absolute treat. I used Google camera to translate the Turkish Microsoft website which helped.
    Author
    Happy to help
    Regarding the monthly limit of 2750 - Does it refresh on the 1st of each month or is it a rolling 30 day refresh from the date of the first purchase? Thanks
    1st.
    50848712-rU4gB.jpgguys... where's the option to add the card by qr code?
    It's the bottom 1 pal if you can't scan the QR code just put the numbers underneath the QR code that should work
's avatar