Posted 2 days ago

Shall i go ahead with Iphone 14 pro in 2024?

Hi All, I am getting a deal for new Iphone 14 Pro 512 GB at around 750 pound. Is it a good deal in 2024? Just to update , I have always used a midrange android smartphone and wanted to move into apple lanscape. Shall i proceed with this deal?
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    You can get a 13 Pro in very good condition for around £350, which is still a very capable handset. Then by the time the 16 versions are out the 15’s will have come down in price more
    B grade is £795 from cex so not a Hugh saving. This deal has pro max 512gb for £799 mentioned in description Link not sure if available still but I'd wait for a better deal for the one you want.
    Don't forget you will have to repurchase all the paid apps. (edited)
    Yes
    Author
    Thank you so much for you responses. I was also thinking that Iphone 15Pro may also go down within few months as 16 will be launching in sept. So wondering should i pull the trigger for a new and sealed 14 pro at 750quid or wait for 15 to come in the same bucket.
    You should wait for the 16 to come down once 17 is launched next year
    Agree with what people are saying here, if that's the cheapest you can get a 14 the value isn't there. Better off getting a 13 or 15
    Have you used an iPhone? Might eb worth getting something old/cheap and making sure you'll be happy with the software after coming from Android, as they're different and not a straight swap.
's avatar