Posted 17 June 2024

Current Active PSN Turkey

Hi folks, looking for any advice from anyone who currently has an active Turkey Playstation Network payment method. I'm aware their is a guide but it's 9 months old.

I have a PSN Turkey account. I have PS+ Deluxe account ending July 19th. I previously used Crypto.com to add funds to my wallet. I still have the crypto card which is active. I have a PS5. I do not have a FUPS card.

July last year I had to ask another member of HUKD to add the funds for me as the crypto method was only working on PS5 but I only had a PS4.

I'm reluctant to top up my crypto card because you can't simply withdraw it I'd need to find another way to spend it. I need to know it works first.

Do you have or know someone who currently uses the crypto.com card to top up the wallet or pay for games?
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Sorry I dont game ....so I cant give you first hand experiences....but I do know a fair bit about Turkish payment cards. Im guessing the guide youre referring to is JoeyDeacon's ??

Questions
    1/ have you got a link to that guide to save everyone searching....

2/ Have you still got a PS4 now have you moved to a PS5 ?

3/ Inside your Turkish PSN account does it show you what payment options are available to you as a "Turkish" user?

4/ How much is the PS+ membership you want to buy in Turkish Lira (TL) ?

Asking the last question because you'll have a monthly top up/spend limit of 2750TL for most Turkish cards unless youre a Turkish citizen with id/signed a contract at your home/etc ....
    Author
    hotukdeals.com/sha…645

That's the latest conversation linked to this challenge. It covers how to go about it as a new user but I'm more approaching the existing setup method.

I still have the PS4 and now a PS5. I have my Turkish account working fine

My payment option visible on the account is the Crypto Virtual Card.

1 year of ps+ premium is £65 or 2,740tl currently but I'm hoping for a discount this month. But compared to £120 in the UK... Worth jumping through the hoops
    Crypto cards don't work on PS5. FUPS works for games but not for subscriptions I believe
    Author
    So there isn't a way to add to your wallet just now then?
    I'm sure i've seen you can top up your wallet using a vpn and doing it via the website. Still not possible to purchase PS+. Not sure if it would auto renew if you had enough money in your wallet when it was due to expire
    Author
    What payment method would be needed for that though?
    Your situation may be slightly different, maybe a loop hole in missing.

My understanding is that if you don't have this fully setup just now, then you can't do it. All options were closed a while ago (edited)
    Are you aware that PS Plus has increased massively in Turkey? It's like £65-£70 now not really worth it
    Author
    Compared to £120 in the UK it's still pretty much worth it
    did you find a solution? im the exact same now mines just expired and want some new games uk stores mentally over priced
's avatar