Do Argos have a price match policy??

Posted 8th Aug 2008
Hello guys, does any one know that Argos have a price match policy.

I recently purchased an Epson DX4400 from my local Argos for £29.99 as there were none left in my local ASDA under the £25 promotion.

After I purchased the printer, I noticed on a HUKD thread that people have been able to get it for £25 from comet (under their price match scheme), by showing the news paper advert from ASDA.

Can I go to the local Argos store and claim the difference (£4.99 - I know it's a small amount, but every little helps).

I have the Argos receipt and the ASDA Advert with me.

Thanks!!
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    xenophon06/03/2019 22:58

Just gone back in time! This and other threads from 2008 and 2009 are …Just gone back in time! This and other threads from 2008 and 2009 are coming up as top discussions at the moment. Is it only me that has entered this Twilight Zone?!

Youve actually died, and you are currently in limbo.
    Yay! I can time travel!
    buy from comet, return comet product to argos
    I know john lewis do, but i dont think argos do, especally after a purchase.
    Amazon do a refund of the difference if they reduce the price of something you bought within a month or somehting.
    I don't think the do.
    And even if they did, it wouldn't apply to something you have already purchased.
    No u wont be able to do that Argos dont price match :-(
    no price match in argos, tried it.... failed
    Just gone back in time! This and other threads from 2008 and 2009 are coming up as top discussions at the moment. Is it only me that has entered this Twilight Zone?!
    Comet... WHOooOOOOoOOoOOO!!!!!!!!
    Argos does have a price match policy just looked on Google so does Asda, Curry's and John Lewis does as well.
's avatar