Skybet no promotion offers for me?

Posted 20th Apr 2022
Following a recent in-depth review by our trading team we regret to inform you that your account requires tighter restrictions in the future. This means your account will remain active, however the following limitations will be applied:
  • You will no longer be eligible for any free bets or cash credits offered as part of any promotional offer from Sky Bet
  • Any one else had this Email. I only do the occasional bet and get any freebies offered is it because they are not making anything out of me.
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    ANDYwwww987
    yep, got mine about 4 months ago - not making money out of us.
    barnehurst
    yeah I was gubbed for only betting small amounts too
    kiepau Author
    ALAW they just want to rip us off 
    Mendoza
    yeah they banned me from free bets too, I’ve stopped using skybet now, because of this..

it’s not like I was just using free bets, because you had to spend £25 to get a £5 free bet
    NicPowell
    Anyone who doesn't lose a certain amount each month gets banned, it's other companies too like 365 and betfair
    jase.2
    No not had a problem and over the past year I’m in front , so if they stopped free bets from people who don’t make them money they would have stopped me
    kiepau Author
    jase.220/04/2022 20:36

No not had a problem and over the past year I’m in front , so if they s …No not had a problem and over the past year I’m in front , so if they stopped free bets from people who don’t make them money they would have stopped me

Yes I’m in front too just came out of the blue so give them time.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants