Posted 31 May 2024

T20 Cricket WC.. are the daily highlights being shown anywhere on TV (free to view)

With the T20WC starting this weekend from the Caribbean and US, are we able to see the highlights on UK terrestrial TV? I know BBC aren't and Sky have the rights to show the live matches in the UK
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I don't know whether this link is useful. I know you said free to watch but there could be certain applications on the Google Play Store which you could use with VPN.
    Also there is mention of Wisden YouTube channel at the end of the article wisden.com/t20…-wc
    Widen's YouTube channel usually discuss games after they've happened with 4-5 guests. No video or footage
    Only on radio 5, nothing on freeview tv
    Sky will probably show brief highlights of the matches on YouTube. If England get to the final that match will probably be screened live on terrestrial TV.
    Silly no Freeview channels have picked it up
    Amazon prime showing all T20 world cup games live in Australia, so if you subscribe to prime in the UK and have a VPN set to Australia you can see the games as part of your prime subscription .
's avatar