Posted 3 days ago

Temu TopCashback 28%

Visit TopCashback site if you love shopping on this Temu site.

New customers receive 28% cashback
Existing customers 7% for your troubles & possibly free delivery that's it in a nutshell folks.
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Is the minimum spend on Temu still around £15?
    chat with their chat bot, you can remove that restriction.
    Possibly free delivery? Isn't that a thing with them generally, or has it changed? (Popped to site, said free, but usually does)
    Author
    No idea never bought diddly squat from them keyboard warrior good obversation you give yourself a pat on the back phff
    I have used Cash back on both Quidco and TCB, payments have been declined or delayed, I am still waiting on TCB for one from 6mths ago, so I am now wary of using them with cashback deals. Although I should not depend on getting any cash back, and just treat it as a bonus. I am talking about TEMU transactions. (edited)
    First imperative is MAKE SURE YOU USE PAYPAL to pay - might be a just a rumour, but heard that people who used CC directly subsequently had issues with the CC.

Next, if you find an item that seems a bargain at £6, don't assume that they don't do it for £2 to £5 - just like ebay, it happens! In the app (which you should research before installing - again heard privacy rumours), if you click a picture, then look top right, you can do a picture search, then sort by price - can save £££.

Next is price adjustments - once you place an order, double check for available price adjustments as often as you can be bothered for 30 days - alas they are credit only now. Nothing better than getting maybe 20 to 60% back on what you already thought was a bargain.

Assume any offer that flicks up is not all that it seems - you always win the biggest coupon bundle for instance (it says 100% chance in small print)!

Be careful, it is addictive! Have fun. (edited)
    " 7% for your troubles "

Why world it like this.
's avatar